Ever wonder why a VM isn’t on the network?
I was working on deploying some test VM’s and for some reason all the VM’s that were cloned decided to start with the network disconnected, and the connect on power on was also not selected.
I decided to throw together this quick one-liner that will make sure every VM is set to start connected on power on and is currently connected.
Get-VM|Get-NetworkAdapter|Set-NetworkAdapter -StartConnected $true -Connected $true -Confirm:$false
Voila! You are done.
Share this postcomments powered by Disqus
- Using PowerCLI to Build Out vCenter
- Using PowerCLI to Extend VMDK and Windows OS Disk
- Using PowerCLI to Detach Luns
- PowerCLI - Extend VMDK and Guest OS
- PowerCLI - Troubleshooting Multiple Default Servers